Bridget A. Liccardi - Associate
Focus of Practice
Ms. Liccardi concentrates her practice in the area of civil litigation, focusing on medical malpractice and legal malpractice defense. Ms. Liccardi also has experience in the areas of insurance coverage and loss recovery/subrogation. Ms. Liccardi has tried several cases to jury verdict as both a first and second chair.
- The Supreme Court of Illinois
- The Northern District of Illinois
- The Southern District of Illinois
- The Northern District of Indiana
- Defense Research Institute
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Juris Doctor: The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Bachelor of Arts: Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. Majors: Gerontology and Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Named one of the top 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40 in the State of Illinois by Super Lawyers Magazine every year since 2012.
- Named one of the top 2% of lawyers under the age of 40 in the State of Illinois by Leading Lawyers Magazine- 2016, 2017